GPS Tracking for Hiking, Running, Cycling, Watersports, Motorsports, Charity Challenges
We can provide single mini GPS tracking devices to individuals, or sometimes tens or hundreds of GPS trackers to event organisers. The trackers are easy to operate with a single power button to set them running. The trackers are programmed to send their location to the tracking website at set intervals (15 seconds to 10 mins). The tracking website shows a map with a Pin/flag highlighting the current location of each GPS tracker. It shows the time the update was received, and information such as the speed and status (moving, paused etc).
If your event or expedition is somewhere really remote, then we also stock Garmin In-Reach Iridium devices which are two-way satellite communication trackers, that allow you to send messages back and forth as well as be tracked anywhere on the planet, including at sea. They also have in-built maps, and can be used a satellite navigation devices if required.
Even our standard trackers also feature an SOS button, which we can associate with up to three mobile numbers. If activated, all three mobile numbers will receive an “Emergency SOS request”, with the location, date and time. The tracker status also turns “Red” on the tracking map.
To provide a safe and stable service we have servers in the UK, with backups in Germany and Holland, so you can be assured of a reliable service for your personal challenge or event.
Read some of the feedback and testimonials from previous customers. We provide responsive customer support and will exceed your expectation
As well as working in the UK, our next-generation trackers work virtually anywhere all over the World. We have tracked people summiting mountains in the Alps, summiting Kilimanjaro, Running across America, Cycling across Australia, and World record attempts from John O’ Groats to Land’s end, to name but a few. We offer affordable GPS/GPRS tracking for:
- Expedition Tracking
- Duke of Edinburgh awards scheme tracking
- Foot races (marathon tracking, trail and ultra marathons tracking and mountain marathon tracking)
- Cycle race tracking
- Personal Challenge tracking
- Anything else you like!
Our GPS tracking devices are small and lightweight but have a powerful battery that will provide position updates for up to a week.
We offer a complete and professional service:
- The order process is fast and simple. You can rent for events lasting up to 3 days, a week, a month, or longer
- For individuals, we setup your challenge/event page for you and provide you a URL link to share with your supporters
- If you are an event organiser, we add your participants to the event; be it just 1, or 100+
- We any proposed route, including any checkpoints or details you would like to see on the map
- We have a dedicated enterprise server to handle everything from single person charity-challenges through to large-scale events
- You can embed a tracking link in your own website if you wish
- Tracking maps can be standard Google maps, terrain (contours) maps, or satellite photo, as well as Ordnance Survey maps.